Welcome to Della Holidays – specialists in group holidays and short breaks for retired travellers.
We provide a friendly, professional and personal travel management service for retirement organisations and groups. We arrange holidays and short breaks throughout the UK, Europe and beyond, offering retired travellers the opportunity to travel with their retirement group to a wide range of exciting destinations.
Our service encompasses every aspect of the holiday, including air, train and coach travel, hotel selection and reservation and a programme of exciting excursions and entertainment. We can also provide mobility assistance where required to ensure all travellers enjoy their holiday to the full.
We can also offer an experienced Della representative to accompany your group from pick up to drop off, ensuring an enjoyable, seamless holiday and an unbeatable level of care and attention for each passenger throughout the trip. From organising friendly quizzes to break the ice, to interesting day excursions, our Della representative will endeavour to create a memorable holiday for each member of the group. Please click here
to see one of our itineraries.
We can tailor-make a holiday or short break to meet the requirements of your group or organisation – from a particular destination to a specific activity. Recent holidays have included walking in Wales or autumn sun and sightseeing in Cyprus.Our prices are very competitive
and we work with some of the major travel operators in the UK to ensure we provide a consistently high level of service whether in the UK or abroad. We include travel insurance in all holidays – there are no hidden extras. Our insurance policy has no age restrictions or age-related financial penalties. Click here
to see our full insurance policy.What makes Della Holidays different?
- We have over 40 years’ experience in organising group holidays and know how to put together an itinerary suitable for your group.
- We provide a personal and caring service.
- We can create a free holiday information booklet for all travel and destination information prior to departure, including unique discount offers
- We comply with the Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992.
- All our customers are fully insured by our Financial Failure Insurance upon booking for peace of mind.
- Our prices remain extremely competitive and we aim to provide exceptional value for money, particularly for single travellers, as single supplements are not always applicable.
We really do go further to ensure that all of our travellers enjoy their holiday or short break.